13 thousand 521 cases in Corona country so far: 1059 patients increased in 24 hours, this is the second-highest number of infected in a day
- On April 12, the highest corona report of 1242 patients in the country was positive.
- 3202 cases in Maharashtra; More than one thousand patients in Delhi, Tamil Nadu, MP and Rajasthan too
- Indore becomes an Epicenter of Madhya Pradesh infection, records 256 new positives found on Thursday
The number of corona infections in the country has increased to 13 thousand 521. On Thursday, 1 thousand 59 new cases of infection were reported. This is the second highest number of patients in the country in a day. Earlier on April 13, the maximum number of 1 thousand 242 patients reported positive. 82 new cases were reported on Friday. Of these, 38 patients have been found in Rajasthan and 24 in West Bengal. These figures are according to information from covid19india.org and state governments. At the same time, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 13 thousand 387 corona positives have been found so far in the country. Of these, 11 thousand 201 patients are being treated, while 1 thousand 748 have been cured. There have been 437 deaths so far.
Indore becomes an epicenter in Madhya Pradesh
On Thursday, 286 patients were found in Maharashtra, 55 in Rajasthan, 70 in Uttar Pradesh, 163 in Gujarat and 8 in Bihar. Here, a record 256 new patients have been found in Indore of Madhya Pradesh. These are the highest number of cases received in a day in any city of the country. 65% of MP patients are in Indore.
5 days when the highest number of infections occurred
coronavirus spread across 27 states and 7 union territories has so far spread to 27 states of the country. At the same time, this infection has also reached in 7 Union Territories (UTs) of the country. These include Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Puducherry.
|state||How infected||How well||How many deaths|
|Jammu and Kashmir||314||38||4|
|Andaman and Nicobar||11||11||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1||0||0|
These figures are according to information from covid19india.org and state governments. According to the Union Health Ministry, 13 thousand 387 corona positives have been found so far in the country. Of these, 11 thousand 201 patients are being treated, while 1 thousand 748 have been cured. There have been 437 deaths so far.
6 states, 1 union territory
- Madhya Pradesh, infected- 1186: A record 256 new patients have been found on Thursday in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. These are the highest number of cases received in a day in any city of the country. 65% of MP patients are in Indore.
- Maharashtra, infected- 3202: 286 Corona reports came positive in the state on Thursday. Out of these, 107 patients were found in Mumbai alone. There are a total of 1,863 positives in Mumbai. This constitutes 62% of the total infected of the state. Pune has the highest number of 351 patients after Mumbai.
- Rajasthan, infected 1169: 38 reports came positive on Friday in the state. Of these, 18 were found in Jodhpur, 6 in Tonk, 4 in Kota, 2 in Nagaur, while 1 each was found in Jhunjhunu and Ajmer. There were 55 reports positive on Thursday.
- Uttar Pradesh, infected- 805: A total of 70 new cases were found here on Thursday. 19 infected were found in Agra itself. With this, the total number of infected in the district increased to 167. There were 45 Corona report positives in the state on Wednesday.
- Bihar, infected -80: 8 patients reported positive on Thursday. To prevent corona infection in the state, a campaign has been started on the lines of Pulse Polio. Health department personnel are going door-to-door screening. Door-to-door screening will be done in more than 8 thousand villages.
- Gujarat, infected- 929: 163 cases of infection were reported here on Thursday. Of these, 95 have been reported positive in Ahmedabad, 37 in Surat. Apart from these, 8 cases have been reported in Anand, 7 in Vadodara, 4-4 in Banaskantha and Narmada, 4 in Rajkot, while 1-1 cases have been reported in Gandhinagar, Kheda, Aravali and Panchmahal districts.
- Delhi, infected- 1640: 62 new cases were reported here on Thursday. Health Minister Satyendar Jain said on Thursday that a pizza boy was found infected here. 17 of his comrades have been quarantined. Members from around 72 homes have been advised to be home quarantined.
Money laundering case against Markaz’s maulana
The Enforcement Directorate has registered a case of money laundering against Tablighi Jamaat chief Maulana Saad. Earlier in the FIR lodged against Maulana, on the advice of the public prosecutor, a section on culpable homicide was added. Now he will not get bail from the police station. At the same time, if found guilty under this section, there will be 10 years in jail. It is alleged that Nizamuddin traveled from Markaj to several parts of the country, which spread Corona infection and killed people.
Important points of shared press conference of central ministries
- It was said in a joint press conference of the central ministries that the heat will affect the corona, it is too early to say anything. Everyone feels that the droplets will dry up due to heat and the infection will be less. If it happens then it will look, it will happen then we will tell.
- The Health Ministry said that rapid testing kits have been found. The rapid test is not for the diagnosis, it is for research work.
- Those who have fever, cold and cough in the hotspot are tested. It is not that we are reducing the test. In places where infection rates are less than 2 percent, 5 samples will also be examined.
- Our test is just like other countries. Our network is also good. People who have had symptoms should come forward to get the test done.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs said – state governments have stepped up efforts to implement lockdown. The supply of wheat, rice, pulses, and milk is satisfactory.