- On Tuesday, 34 patients reported positive in Jaipur, 5 in Jodhpur and 4 in Bhilwara
- 1628 people corona infected in Rajasthan, out of which 25 people died, 205 patients were cured
Corona infection is becoming uncontrollable in Rajasthan. There were 52 new positive cases on Tuesday morning. Among them, 34 were positive in Jaipur, 5 in Jodhpur, 4 in Bhilwara, 2-2 in Tonk, Dausa and Jaisalmer. Apart from these, one infected person was found in Sawai Madhopur, Nagaur, and Jhunjhunu. The total number of infected people in the state now stands at 1628. At the same time, 25 people have also died from this disease.
Meanwhile, in Bharatpur police on Monday arrested 15 people walking without wearing masks. This is probably the first such case in the state. The arrest has been made under Section 188 and 51 Disaster Management Act 2005 of IPC. Here the government has made it mandatory to apply the mask to prevent infection. Violation of order can lead to one year sentence or fine or both.
Cold-cough medicine will not be available without a prescription
To deal with the infection, the state government has now stopped giving a cough, cold, fever medicine without a prescription. Has given If a person comes to take medicine with these symptoms, the chemist will have to inform the drug control officer. The government says that since the initial symptoms of common flu and corona infection are almost the same. Therefore it is important to be informed.
Rajasthan: Jaipur and Jodhpur increasing concern
Jaipur: In the capital, 32 new corona infected were found on Tuesday. A day earlier on Monday, 50 cases were reported here. The number of infected people in the city now stands at 621. At the same time, 150 rapid tests were conducted in the Sanganer area of the city on Monday. Among them, 5 people from the same family were found positive. As a precautionary, one km area has been sealed and a three km area has been declared as the buffer zone. It is feared that the rapid test may reveal infection cases.
Jodhpur: 5 more new positive patients were found here on Tuesday morning. Thus far 312 corona have been infected in the city. The old city of Jodhpur remains a hot spot in Corona. The administration is taking samples of more and more people so that the real situation can be revealed. 34 infected were found in Jodhpur city on Monday.
Bhilwara: Bhilwara, who was an Epicenter of Corona in the state, has got 4 positives together after 11 days on Tuesday. This increased the government’s concern. Earlier, the last positive case came here on 10 April. 2 infected people have died in the city, while the rest have recovered and gone home.
Barmer: Female constable carrying an 8-month-old baby in the survey
There is also a female warrior in the Corona Warriors who are performing double duty. Dholi Chaudhary of Barmer is a constable at Khinwara police station in Pali district. He has a duty in the Corona Survey. She takes her 8-month-old baby in the lap and goes for the survey.
Rajasthan: Children from 5 states stranded in Kota will also go home
- Students from 5 states, including Madhya Pradesh, trapped in the quota due to lockdown, will soon be brought home. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has spoken to the Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Assam and Gujarat on the return of students.
The transition has reached 26 districts in 33 districts of the state.
- Jaipur has the highest number of 621 (2 Italian citizens) infected. Apart from this, 312 in Jodhpur (47 came from Iran), 102 in Bharatpur, 106 in Kota, 98 in Tonk, 61 in Banswara, 62 in Nagaur, 48 in Jaisalmer (14 came from Iran), 40 in Jhunjhunu, Bikaner. 37, 32 patients have been found in Bhilwara. On the other hand, 24 in Ajmer, 20 in Jhalawar, 14 in Churu, 15 in Dausa, 7 in Alwar, 6 in Sawaimadhopur, 5 in Dungarpur, 4 in Udaipur, 3-3 in Karauli and Hanumangarh, 2- in Pratapgarh, Sikar, and Pali. 2, while 1-1 corona patients have been found in Barmer and Dhaulpur.
- So far 25 people have died from Corona in Rajasthan. A maximum of 14 of these deaths occurred in Jaipur. At the same time, three have died in Kota, two in Jodhpur and Bhilwara. Apart from this, one person each died in Nagaur, Bikaner, Alwar, and Tonk. One of them is a 13-year-old girl, the rest of the dead were over 47 years old.