The sale of Apple iPad 2019 launched with the iPhone 11, Smartwatch Series 5 last month is going to start in India today (October 4 2019). The company confirmed this on its official website, although the company has not given any information regarding the pre-order. Four versions of iPad 2019 are available. Its starting price is Rs 29,990.
Available in Silver, Space Gray and Gold color variants.
Variant Wise Price
|32 GB Wi-Fi||Rs 29,990|
|128 GB Wi-Fi||37,990 rupees|
|32 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular||Rs 40,990|
|128 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular||Rs 48,990|
Specification: Will get retina and multi touch display??
- Apple’s latest iPad 2019 has a 10.2-inch Retina display equipped with multi-touch and IPS technology. The display offers 2160×1620 pixel resolution. Apart from this, due to the oleophobic coating it does not get fingerprint marks.
- It has A10 Fusion 4th Generation Chipset. This same chip has been used by Apple in the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- It is available in four variants according to memory and network. It is available in 32 GB and 128 GB Wi-Fi + cellular options in addition to 32 GB and 128 GB Wi-Fi.
- For photography, it has an 8 megapixel rear camera recording 1080 pixels HD and a 1.2 megapixel front camera.
- For security, it has Touch-ID facility, which is present on its home screen. Apple Pencil and smart keyboard support are also available on the iPad.