The ayushman golden card is designed for the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojna. Here, you will get the information to how to download the Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya golden card and how to take print out of it.
What is ayushman bharat?
Ayushman bharat is a scheme that is launched by the government of india. Through this scheme, more than 10 crore residential families of india will be benefited.the scheme was launched to improve the deteriorating health status of indian people. Every second citizen of india is suffering from any kind of disease.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojna?
After you enter into the Ayushman Bharat Yojna, you will have to register yourself for the golden card. If you successfully acquire the golden card, you can use it to get treatment of upto 5 lakhs from any government hospital or government owned hospital without paying any fee to the hospitals.
Download / Print Ayushman Bharat / Jan Arogya Card Online
You can download or print your golden card from any jan sewa kendra or from the office of DM. but you can download your golden card from the place only where you have applied for it or the person who had made your card can download it. This card is not like aadhar card. This card cant be downloaded from anywhere like aadhar card.
Follow the below steps to download the golden card.
- Visit csccloud.in, cloud website of ayushman bharat.
- After you go on the website, you will see a login option on the home page.click on that option and fill your email id and passward.click on sign in and Sign on the website.
- When you sign in, it will redirect you to another page. On the new page, fill your aadhar card number and move further.
- On the next page, verify your thumb print to log in on the website.
- After verifying your thumb print, you will see many options on the newly opened page.click on the approved beneficiary option among all the option provided there.
- After clicking on the approved beneficiary option, a list will pop on the screen about the names of persons whose golden card has been approved.
- Discover the name in the list and click on the confirm print
- When you click on the confirm print, you will be redirected to the CSAC Wallet.
- Write your password on the wallet then fill your wallet pin.
- Then you will come on the home page.
- Here, you will see a download option in front of the candidate’s name.click on the option and take the print out after downloading the card.
The ayushman bharat yojna was started in 2018 by the PM Narendra modi.it was aimed to benefit the general public of the nation who can’t afford to have basic medical facilities.