Interview is the initial stop of the journey in any career.\u00a0 In order to get employed in any firm or organization, an individual has to face the interview before getting hired on the promising profile. In India, we have a large section of adult population that is still unemployed. Around 50% -60 % of the total adult population get hired in the current India. The vacancies in many organizations go vacant in absence of suitable candidates for the profile. The rest of 40 % people wander here and there in order to know how to get a job. Interview etiquettes along with your knowledge play a vital role in securing a job role.\u00a0 Most of the candidates who apply for a particular profile are specified in the requisite knowledge and skills but only fewer of them packs that job in their bags. That means some other factor except skills play their role to pack the job. The other factor which matter is the interview etiquettes. Before discussing the etiquettes required securing a job for you, it is equally important to know what an interview really means. What is an interview? The interview, when we break this word, we get two different words inter and view. These words collectively indicate a meaning. The meaning can be assumed as viewing an individual internally. While we apply for a job, we go through an eligibility test and we provide a set of documents that support our claims and that are enough to prove our technical eligibility for the profile but to check the mental abilities and the mindset of the individuals, the companies used to conduct a face to face interview. In the interview, they put the candidates in a surprised situation and they observe how the candidate manages to get over out of it. That is how the most of interview is conducted. Here are the lists of 5 major etiquettes that have a big role in packing a job position in an organization for you. A true personality Don\u2019t cover yourself from the traits which hinder your true personality to come out. The interviewer can easily access the virtual elements in your personality. Greet them with respect and a genuine smile. Count your best achievement but not exaggerate them. When asked by the interviewer to introduce yourself. Give them a short information of your personal details like your name, the place from where you belong, the place where you completed your education and your work experience if any. Don\u2019t exaggerate your responsibities more than it is required. The exaggeration can leave the bad impression on the interviewer and he or she can think that you are faking the information. Keep the discussion to the point and tell them your job roles and achievements correctly. Make eye contact but do notice when it get awkward The interviewer will you judge you on the basis of your body language and eye contact. Making an appropriate contact by your eyes can leave a lasting impression on the interviewer. The interviewer tries to judge you\u2019re genuinely through your eyes. A fake claim can be assessed by a clever interviewer when he looks into your eyes. Sit calmly and reflect the honestly of your promises from your eyes without doing much efforts. Sit in a good posture A company wants to hire a efficient and confident employee in that company that is able to bear up the challenges when they get to face them. Your sitting posture in an interview can reveal many things. For leaving a good impression on the interviewer, sit firmly in your chair and be comfortable. Don\u2019t look too stressed. When we are giving you an advice to be comfortable on your chair, we don\u2019t mean that you lie down on the chair. We mean you should sit in a way that reflects the proper composure in your personality. You know, you have the skills and the required confident to face the challenges, show that in your posture and you will be hired. But be careful to not look overconfident. Ask relevant question when asked In the last section of your interview, when the interviewer tells you to ask some query to them, do reply them by asking relevant questions from them.\u00a0 ask them about your expected job roles in their organization and other information that you want to know before being the part of your company.