Facebook launched an online shop service to help small businesses get out of the epidemic, work will be able to start with orders.
According to Facebook, the main objective of this new service is to ensure that small and medium-sized businesses have an online presence Be and they can retain themselves in the present situation
- Zuckerberg said that in this era, expanding e-commerce is important to restart the economy
- If you can’t open your store, you can take online orders from everyone and send them to people
The Covid-19 epidemic has damaged businesses worldwide. In such a situation, Facebook has started an online shop service to help businesses and merchants facing this epidemic. In this, shopkeepers will be able to create their own online shop on Facebook. In which they will be able to keep things and stuff in their own way. This service will also be launched on Instagram.
According to Facebook, the main objective of this new service is to ensure that small and medium-sized businesses have an online presence and can sustain themselves in the current situation.
Online Orders Will Start Working
About this, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that in this era of the epidemic, expanding e-commerce is important to restart the economy. is. If you cannot open your store or restaurant, you can take online orders from everyone and send them to people. Merchants will not be charged for opening their online shops on this new platform, but there will be a fee if the shop is transacted.
Shops will appear on Facebook and Instagram profiles
Zuckerberg said shops can be found on businesses’ Facebook pages and Instagram profiles, and they can also appear in stories or Can be promoted in advertisements. Items made available for a business will appear within the shop, and users can save or order items.
Facebook shops will work like this
- A single online store will be created through Facebook shops, which will be available on both Facebook and Instagram.
- In-app shopping can be done through its checkout feature. Whereas through the messaging feature, customers will be able to chat with businessmen through WhatsApp and Instagram Direct.
- Shops can be found on businesses’ Facebook pages and Instagram profiles. They can also appear in stories.
- Items made available for a business will appear within the shop and users can order items.