What can be done using FreeCharge?
Go cashless with Freecharge – Now you can pay mobile, gas, electricity, landline, broadband bills. Pay your mobile, DTH & metro card recharges.
Make charity donations-Google Play recharges, make investments in mutual funds and other LIC insurances, and Get easy credit through Freecharge EMI. Shop online at your favorite brands & pay with Freecharge and get exciting cash backs with various categories like movies, entertainment, food, shopping, travel to get cash back & discounts. Free Charge gets you best buy DEALS starting at just ₹1.
Transfer money to your friends and pals-send & receive money in an instant, create BHIM UPI ID & link bank account for instant fund transfer.
The user interface of the Freecharge app is pretty simple and in line with Android’s UI design.
How to Install-
You can download the application from Google Play Store, Google Search Engine and any other web surfing internet browsers. Free Charge official website also allows the download from their site and you can even download the Free Charge application-without any charges exclusively at TechyMob.
Checkout the latest Google Pixel 4XL Google Pixel 4 XL – Full Phone Specifications | TechyMob
How to USE-
Download the application and install it in your android device, enable the following permissions required and register with the mobile number which will sooner become your Payment address for receiving and sending any payments to your friends and family.
- SMS– mainly required to auto-read your generated OTP’s and register for UPI instantly.
- Call– Voice calls to detect which sim you wish to register your UPI handle with for smooth functioning.
- Location– Locating the nearby feature to find the closest stores around you.
- Contacts– Freecharge uses this to better identify the phone numbers you are recharging avoiding any discrepancy.
- Camera– Scan QR codes.
- Storage– We use this to store scanned QR codes and any other of your data for further future transactions.
- Accounts– Used to pre-fill the email id while signing up and making payments authentications.
The main page of the Freecharge app features four swipe tabs: Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH and Data card, which let you recharge your prepaid account, pay your postpaid bills, and recharge your DTH account and data card respectively.
Compatibility requirement ratios of Free Charge with your android device-
|Size of the Application||12MB|
|Android Requirement||4.1 and Up|
|In App Purchases||–|
- With Freecharge UPI, you can now set up your @freecharge UPI ID with all your existing bank accounts-hassle free.
- Send money by entering recipient’s UPI ID or bank account + IFSC code.
- Free Charge application allows you to request money, pay at online & offline brands scan & pay or request money through UPI enabled QR codes.
- Prepaid recharges and post-paid bill payments available for all leading Indian telecom providers with exciting cash back offers.
- Donate or invest in mutual funds using Freecharge.
- Access all your recent transactions in the ‘Transactions’ section on the Freecharge app.
Freecharge application is one of the best medium for all your internet banking needs. You get all your bill payments, mobile recharges, donations, investments, all your future transaction plans maintained under one roof.