If you’re reading, It’s mean you’re really care about your children
Google Family Link for children & teenagers. Earlier parental control options was offered in a single Android app which was installed in parents and children Android or iOS devices simultaneously or alike. Now Google split into two different app 1.Google Family Link for children teenagers, & 2.Google Family Link for parents. Now parents can control it directly from their app.
Please Attention :- Read parents control on their children through this app. Click
How To Download App: Click on download button give below. It will redirect you to Google Play Store
Whether your children are young or in teens age, the Family Link app helps you determine digital ground rules so that they can help you learn, play and explore online. For children aged under 13 (or the age of consent in your country), with Family Link, you can also create a Google Account for your child, which is similar to your account, which has the majority of Google services. You can do this:
Guide Them To Get Good Content
- View their activity – Show your activity report about what they do on your Android device, help your child make healthy decisions about how much time he’s or she’s spending on his favorite app.
- Manage their Android applications – Easy notifications allow you to approve or block apps that your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device.
- Feed their curiosity – it can be hard to work on which apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you a teacher-recommended app on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep Your Eye On Screen
- Set limits – It is up to you to decide the exact amount of screen time for your children. Family links App allow you to set deadlines and sleeping times for their supervision equipment, so that you can help them find a good balance.
- Lock their device – whether it’s time to play outside, have dinner or just spend time together, whenever it’s time to take a break, you can lock a supervised device remotely.
See Live Location Where They Are
It is helpful to be able to find your children while they are on the move. As long as they carrying their Android devices, you can use family links app to help them find them.
Most Important Information
- Family link tools very depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible equipment on families. Google Family link https://families.google.com/familylink/setup
- While family links help you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they are shared with app updates (updates including permissions), shared in a previously approved app or family library Approval will not be required to install the application. Parents should regularly review the app’s permission in their child’s installed app and family link.
- You should carefully review the applications of your child’s supervised device and disable them that you do not want to use. Please note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
- To see the location of the device of your child or teen, it must be active and connected to the Internet recently.
- Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US for parents of some age children.