More than two crore people have downloaded Aarogya Setu App. Learn Information about the Aarogya Setu App.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation today announced the extension of the lockdown to May 3, as well as advised all countrymen to download the Aarogya Setu app. This government app helps people assess the risk and risk of coronavirus infection. This app will alert you if a corona infection will be around you. More than two crore people have downloaded it shortly after launch. Let’s know A to Z information about the Aarogya Setu app.
Download Aarogya Setu App
-Android user app you download from Google Play Store.
– On opening the app, you have the option to choose the language.
-The app is available in 11 Indian languages including English and Hindi.
– Then you are told the purpose of making it on the app.
-The app aims to prevent coronavirus from becoming an epidemic.
-Then the user is asked a question if you need information if a COVID-19 positive patient passes by you.
– To download the app, you have to turn on Bluetooth and location switch.
Remember, you have to always share the location to use the app.
– Family members and friends are also asked to motivate them to download the app.
– Then you are told that you will be alerted after passing close to a COVID patient.
-Self-isolation, symptoms of COVID-19 will also be reported.
-After this, the term and condition of the app are said to be aggregated.
Finally, you have to enter the mobile number.
– The app starts as soon as the OTP on your mobile is submitted.
Link to download
The Aarogya Setu app has been launched on both iOS and Android platforms. Users can download this app from iOS AppStore or PlayStore.