Nokia 8.2 5G will be the company’s first phone with Pop-up camera and 8GB RAM, will be launched soon.
HMD Global will soon launch it’s latest smartphone 8.2. It will be launched as an upgrade version of Nokia 8.1. According to the company, it will support 5G connectivity. It is expected that this will be HMD Global’s first smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera and 8 GB RAM. According to the report, the phone will be based on the Android 10 operating system, which will work on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 processor.
Will Launch in three variants – Know Specifications in details
- The company says that the Nokia 8.2 will get a Snapdragon 700 series processor that will work at 7 nm for better efficiency.
- It will be equipped with next generation AI engine for better gaming and power efficiency.
- According to the report, Nokia 8.2 will be launched in three variants of 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage, 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage. This will be the company’s first phone, which will launch with 8 GB RAM.
- The phone will get a 32-megapixel pop-up selfie camera. It will be based on Android 10. Apart from this, a primary sensor of 64 megapixels can be found in it.
- It is being launched as an upgrade version of Nokia 8.1. Nokia 8.1 was launched in 2018. It had a 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
- The current price of Nokia 8.1 based on Android Pie is Rs 15199. It has a 6.18 inch full HD display and dual rear camera.