OnePlus 7 review and specification
Link available Below to purchase from ama
OnePlus is moving forward for this year’s two smartphone approach and is providing a Pro flagship with the company and the first flock of the market, the way it was super easy to ignore more conservative OnePlus 7. The fact is that it was not made for all markets. Either can not help, but there is no denying that this is a phone that better reflects the company’s values. While the purpose of 7 Pro is to defeat the competitors instead of the facilities, the regular 7 no-nonsense offers aggressive pricing approaches that have made OnePlus today.
After the rapid rise in the price of smartphones for the last few years, a new “mainstream head” segment was born and quite a few companies are looking for a piece of it. Phones with a flagship chipset that provide the same basic experience, while maintaining a more reasonable price tag.
Importantly, the price of OnePlus 7 is exactly the same as the OnePlus 6T launched. The initial look can assure you that it does not change either or the fact that OnePlus opted to retain 6T as its economical alternative point of view for the same thing. Even so, a close inspection shows that the upgrade is beyond a simple chipset switch.
- Body: Gorilla Glass 6 front and Gorilla Glass 5 back, 182 grams, 157.7 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm, metal side frame.
- Screen: 1080 x 2340px resolution 6.41″ Optic AMOLED ; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; 402ppi.
- Chipset: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 485); Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm); Adreno 640.
- Memory: 128GB built-in storage 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie OxygenOS based
- Rear camera: Main: 48MP,2160p@30/60fps video recording f/1.7, 1/2″, 0.8µm pixel size; OIS; PDAF; 5MP depth sensor;
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0; 1/3.1″, 1.0µm; 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Battery: 20W fast charging, 3,700 mAh,.
- Misc: stereo loudspeakers, Alert slider, NFC, , UFS 3.0 storage, USB-C 3.1 connector, under-display fingerprint reader available in Mirror Gray and Red.
Inside the box:
The phone comes in a standard OnePlus package with the usual user manuals, 20W Fast Charging Brick, charging and USB-C cable for data transfer and a transparent silicon case, until you become a better, 7 secured To keep a transparent silicon case is likely because something will be happy with this.
Unfortunately, OnePlus 7 sticks to the general tradition of the company coming without a pair of headphones. Worse, unlike 6T, there is no USB-C 3.5mm dongle in it too. If you want to use your 3.5mm headphones then you have to get one separately.