If you are a Paytm user, then this is a good chance where Paytm is giving an instant loan opportunity to its customers, so TechyMob will let you know how you can apply to get an instant loan from Paytm in some friction of seconds.
WHAT IS PATYM INSTANT LOAN? HOW TO GET PAYTM POSTPAID LOAN?
Paytm has recently made an agreement with the Private self sufficient bank ICICI Bank under the name PAYTM POSTPAID, according to which, Paytm will give credit to its customers of up to Rs.20000. Paytm customers can take this amount in their wallet and use this amount for payment anywhere, anytime.
THE NEW BEGINNING FROM PAYTM-
Paytm has initiated a new feature for its old users, under which Paytm gives an amazing opportunity for crediting of Rs.20000 to its users.
On this credit, Paytm does not charge any nominal or large fees and even interest from you. You do not have to appear with any verification or give any documents to start this service of Paytm Postpaid Loan. Just need to apply with an online application form, after which the facility will be started on your account.
To get a Paytm Instant Loan you have to apply through your Paytm Application, the eligibility stacks on a perspective that if you are found to be a good customer of Paytm, then this amount will be deposited in your Wallet.
Paytm users can use this amount for purchase on their online website where there is a way to make the payment as a payment. This service is exactly similar to other credit services provided by the bank.
HOW WILL THE PAYBACK INITIATE?
After taking this loan, you can pay this amount of Paytm on the 1st of the next month, the bill you spent will be sent to the 1st of the month and you will have to pay it within 7 days and if you are successful in doing so, no interest will be levied on you, that is, Paytm gives you ₹ 20000 for 1 month, which you can use as you like and pay back on time for availing it again.
BENEFITS OF PAYTM POSTPAID LOAN-
- The loan is given by Paytm is offered at 0% interest rate.
- It is not mandatory to give documents or registrations to get a Paytm Postpaid loan.
- As soon as the user joins the Paytm Postpaid Loan scheme, he/she is given a ₹50 bonus to continue further transactions.
- Taking a postpaid loan is quite easy and works in digital form.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR LOAN FROM PETTYME, ELIGIBILITY TO GET PAYTM INSTANT LOAN
- This facility will be provided to only those customers who have maintained good relations with Paytm so far, which means that this facility will be given to such customers who have recorded good transactions with Paytm. Transactions have been shown to be an important point for starting this facility.
- Paytm considers all the details of how much transaction users have done with Paytm Wallet, Paytm also sees how much your wallet maintenance is, that is how much money you always keep in your own wallet, if you talk about average money, in Wallet then Rs.3 to Rs.4000 can make you eligible for Paytm Postpaid Loan.
PROCESS OF OBTAINING LOAN FROM PAYTM
SOME CONDITIONS / GUIDELINES AND ONLINE PROCESS FOR PAYTM POSTPAID LOAN
- If you want to apply for a loan from Paytm, for this, your account should be completely verified, i.e. you must have a complete KYC done. If you do not have a full KYC, then you will not get the benefit of this service.
- Your bank account must be connected with your Paytm account
- If you fulfill all these conditions then you can complete the process. First of all, you will have to update your Paytm Application. You will login with your User ID and Password.
- Then you have to click on the option of your profile and inside it you will be seen Petty Postpaid.
- You have to click on Paytm Postpaid as shown below via image.
- After clicking on the postpaid, a new option will be opened in front of you. You will have to click on the next button, clicking on the button next button will open an application form in front of which you will be asked for your personal information such as your Name, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- After submitting the information you will have to submit the application, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. By submitting this OTP, you will have to submit the application to the final. You must read the Terms and Conditions before submitting the final,
- Once submitted, your application will go to Paytm’s officials. And in the past, if you have done a good deal with Paytm, then your application will be approved. In the case of your pet wallet ₹20000 will be given which you can use as you like.