IDEA AND OBJECTIVE-
Many people take money loan on interest where the interest pay rate is more than their moneylenders for doing their own business. This stresses their half of their life due to paying this interest, and when mostly people want to do their own business, the financial worry gets to be a hurdle in between. But due to lack of money the business either doesn’t run, hence to solve the monetary issue, government has introduced the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2019 where the applicant will get a loan at low interest rates under Mudra Yojana 2019.
In the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, loans are available for business and industry at low interest rates. Nothing will be taken as a guarantee for taking a loan. So far, this government scheme has benefited many people and many people are rising.
TYPES OF LOANS PROVIDED UNDER PMMY-
Three types of loans are provided to the new business aspirants under the Prime Minister’s Money Scheme: –
- Teen loan: – You can get a loan of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs from teen loan category.
- Tarun Lone: – Through this you can get a loan of Rs. 5 lakhs to 10 lakh rupees.
- Child Loan: – Inthis, you can take a loan up to Rs 50,000.
BENEFITS OF PRADHAN MATRI MUDRA YOJANA
- The Mudra loan scheme offers loan facilities to small enterprises engaged in income generation without any security.
- One of the key benefits of a Mudra loan is that borrowers are not required to provide collateral and additionally, there are no processing charges on Mudra loans.
- The credit facilities extended under the PMMY can be for any type of fund or non-fund based requirements.
- Borrowers can use the Mudra loan scheme for a variety of purposes.
- The credit from Mudra loans can be used for term loans and overdraft facilities, or to apply for letters of credit and bank guarantees.
- There is no minimum loan amount for PPMY Mudra loans. It depends upon the nature of business, one need to open.
ELIGBILITY FOR PRADHAN MANTRI MUDRA YOJANA 2019-
The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a governmental scheme by the Prime Minister of India to provide affordable credit funds to micro and small enterprises.
Mudra loans are designed to bring aid to the new business aspirants or “fund the unfunded”.
Loans under PMMY scheme are available to non-farm small enterprises engaged in income generation through manufacturing, trading or services.
Enterprises involved in agricultural activities can also apply for Mudra loans.
- All Non farm enterprises can easily apply for this PMMY scheme.
- Under Micro Enterprises and Small Enterprises segment-everyone can apply for this credit fund without appearing with any collateral.
- Engaged in income generating activities.
- Engaged in manufacturing, trading and services-can apply for loan up to 10 Lacs.
- Aspirants whose credit needs are up to Rs.10.00 lacs.
- Now allied agriculture activities have also been included under PMMY scheme.
Checkout the latest upcoming mobile in the market.: http://www.techymob.com/honor-8x-max-review-specs-launch-in-india/
INTEREST RATES AND CHARGES-
|Up to Rs.50,000/-||MCLR+SP||(MCLR+SP)+0.50%|
|Above Rs.50000/- to Rs.2.00 lacs||(MCLR+SP)+0.50%||(MCLR+SP)+0.70%|
|Above Rs.2.00 lacs to Rs.10.00 lacs||(MCLR+SP)+0.70%||(MCLR+SP)+0.85%|
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana-
- Identity card proof.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Certificate of registration for starting business.
- You will need to apply for a copy of the Income Tax Return and Balance Sheet with the last 2 years.
- Category Certificate for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- You will have to give full account of your profits and losses during each financial year.