PUBG, gaming application has introduced the new latest PUBG mobile 0.16.5 update. It offers new domination mode new Arena map Town and Royale pass season 11: operation tomorrow. PUBG mobile latest update news is revolving in the media like DC current of 240 voltage intensity.
New Arena Map Town
The new arena map town can be acquired from the new dominion mode. In the dominion mode, the users will be classified into two groups having four members in each group. The new arena map is available in three bases. The first base automatically activates as the match begins. The second base opens when either of the team acquires the first base. the team will get successful in acquiring the two bases among the three is declared the winner of the match.
- The original concept of the warehouse map has been revived and it is restored in the form of the arena map.
- The users in the arena map are able to use any weapon from the ground instead of their loadout.
- In the team arena, Groza’s single-shot damage has been reduced from 48 to 45. After the new season begins, a new “season recap” page will be updated on the PUBG Mobile where the players can assess their performance by seeing the statistics and highlights from the previous season.
Royal pass season 11: operation tomorrow
Operation tomorrow themed update can be unlocked with new rewards and features.
- The features that are added in this update include new futuristic outfits and missions.
- While on the classic mode, a new light snowmobile mobile is available for the two players in the Vikendi Map.
Apart from these updates, there are some other features that also have been introduced like multi-option missions in team arena, payload mode, and more new rewards. The display and mission guides are also improved.
Pubg Mobile Update Download
The PUBG Mobile update 0.16.5 is available for download on iOS and an Android Smartphone.the user who updates it before 15th January, will get extra benefits like 20 silver, 2,000 BP and 1 blue glider trail.
Know-How To Download The Update
- In your device, just open the PUBG mobile application
- As the game boots, a pop up will appear on your screen.
- Press the update option and wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Reopen the application after the installation.