India has slowed down due to Coronavirus lockdown. Stagnation is being felt everywhere whether it is trade or commerce. In view of this, various companies are finding new avenues for their affected customers. Thinking something similar, JIO has also opened a new path for its customers. For customers who are unable to recharge their mobiles due to lockdown, Jio has introduced the ‘ATM Recharge’ facility. Yes, now customers can recharge their mobile directly from the ATM machine. All you need for this is an ATM card and an ATM machine. The best part is that this method of recharge is extremely easy, no OTP process is included in it.
Reliance Jio’s tweets according to this, Jio recharge is available for Jio customers through ATMs. The banks through which ATMs can be recharged are AUF Bank, Axis Bank, DCB Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and State Bank of India. According to the Reserve Bank of India data, the above banks have over 100,000 on-site and off-site ATMs. If you are a Jio customer, you can also recharge your Jio through ATM with the help of the following method-
- 1. First of all, put your debit/credit card in the ATM machine.
- 2. Now tap on ‘Recharge’ option on the menu.
- 3. Now enter your live mobile number, which has to be recharged.
- 4. After entering the number press the ‘OK / Enter’ button.
- 5. After this, you have to enter your ATM PIN.
- 6. Now put the amount you want to recharge.
7. Now on the screen of the ATM machine, you will see the message of recharge and that more money will be debited from your account. After this, the message of the recharge will also come on your Jio mobile number.
This ATM recharge facility of Jio is very easy, it has been introduced for the customers who today in the era of internet and online recharge also depend on stores and company outlets for recharge. Apart from this, this feature is also beneficial for those who use feature phones instead of smartphones. FEATURES Mobile banking is not available on the phone. Due to which online payment will not be possible.