Stree Swabhiman Yojana
The central government has started Stree Swabhiman Yojana for the women. The scheme has been started by Ravi Shankar, the minister of electronics, IT and law or order on 27th January 2018. Through this scheme, the goal of women empowerment is aimed. This scheme is primarily designed to host girls and women who don’t pay much attention to their personal hygiene and health. The CSC Scheme will benefit women from all stratum of the society.
This is a commendable initiative taken by the government to ensure women’s health and sanitation. The scheme aims to awaken the women through the CSC scheme about the usage of sanitary napkins for menstruation. The scheme will help to improve women’s health and sanitation.
What is CSC women health and sanitation scheme?
- the scheme was started and inaugurated by the minister of electronics and information technology, Ravi Shankar.
- The scheme is aimed to amend the daily health and sanitation routines of the lives of women.
- Through this scheme, the eco-friendly sanitary napkins will be distributed among the girls and women.
- The scheme focuses on the hygiene issues of the women and girls during menstruation.
Goals of Stree Swabhiman yojana
- In this scheme, a provision for issuance of Free sanitary napkins to the girls and the women in cheap rates is made to ensure the health and sanitation awareness.
- Various manufacturing units will be installed for the making of the sanitary napkins to give employment to the women.
To get more information, you can refer to the official website and get full information. If you want to enroll yourself online then you need to call on a toll-free number and you will get all the information needed for the online enrollment of your candidature.
The toll-free number for the Stree Swabhiman Yojana scheme is 180030003468.
Click To Call 180030003468