- Xiaomi Watch will get features like cellular, GPS and NFC connectivity
- Watch can be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor
On Tuesday, Xiaomi presented the first picture of its smart watch to the world. Its design is inspired by the Apple Watch. It will be made in two colors black and silver. The Xiaomi Watch is being manufactured in association with the manufacturing Mijia company. Mijia is a sub-brand of Xiaomi itself. The company has also shared some details of the watch along with the photos in its social media posts. A few days ago, Xiaomi confirmed that she is working on a smart watch.
Xiaomi Smart Specs
- As seen in the photos, the Xiaomi Watch will get 3D curved glass in the front and its crown is given in the right side.
- Mijia has also posted some other photos of the watch, in which the thickness of the watch can be seen. In addition to the crown on the right side, the watch has an on-off button.
- According to the report, e-SIM connectivity can be found in the watch. It will get cellular connectivity, due to which it will be easily connected to the Internet.
- Apart from this, GPS, NFC support, Wi-Fi connectivity, big battery and speakers will also be available in Xiaomi Watch.
- According to the promo image of the watch, Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor will be available in it. Wear OS can be found in it.